Kazakhstan condemns Ukraine drone attacks on CPC terminal
The Government of Kazakhstan has condemned Ukraine’s latest drone strikes on a Caspian Pipeline Consortium terminal on the Russian Black sea....
Investigations are ongoing after a fire broke out on an Air Busan Airbus at Gimhae Airport as it prepared for departure to Hong Kong. All passengers and crew were evacuated, with seven sustaining minor injuries. The incident follows South Korea’s deadliest air disaster last month.
Investigations are ongoing to determine the cause of a fire that engulfed an Airbus plane belonging to South Korean carrier Air Busan, authorities in Busan reported on Wednesday.
The fire occurred at Gimhae International Airport in the south of the country while the aircraft was preparing to depart for Hong Kong, fire authorities said.
All passengers and crew members aboard the plane were safely evacuated, with seven people sustaining minor injuries and being sent to hospital. One person remained there on Wednesday.
Fire services were alerted to the blaze, which began inside the plane just before late evening.
This incident comes just a month after South Korea's deadliest air disaster, when a Jeju Air plane from Bangkok crashed on the runway at Muan Airport during an emergency belly landing, killing all but two of the 181 people on board.
At least 47 people have died and another 21 are reported missing following ten days of heavy rainfall, floods, and landslides across Sri Lanka, local media reported on Thursday (27 November).
Hong Kong fire authorities said they expected to wrap up search and rescue operations on Friday after the city's worst fire in nearly 80 years tore through a massive apartment complex, killing at least 128 people, injuring 79 and leaving around 200 still missing.
U.S. Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth visited sailors aboard the USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier in the Latin American region on Thursday, amid a military buildup by President Donald Trump’s administration that has heightened tensions with Venezuela.
At least 153 people have been killed in Sri Lanka after landslides and flooding caused by Cyclone Ditwah, officials said on Saturday, with 191 others missing and more than half a million affected nationwide.
The Spanish agricultural sector has been placed on high alert following the confirmation that African Swine Fever (ASF) has resurfaced in the country for the first time in over thirty years.
The Government of Kazakhstan has condemned Ukraine’s latest drone strikes on a Caspian Pipeline Consortium terminal on the Russian Black sea.
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday that the airspace above and surrounding Venezuela should be considered "closed in its entirety", but gave no further details.
China announced a sweeping inspection of fire-safety standards in high-rise buildings nationwide on Saturday after a deadly fire in Hong Kong left at least 128 people dead.
The death toll from floods and landslides following cyclonic rains in the Indonesian island of Sumatra has risen to 303, the head of the country's disaster mitigation agency said on Saturday, up from a previous figure of 174.
Hong Kong on Saturday mourned the 128 people known to have died in a massive fire at a high-rise apartment complex, a toll that is likely to rise with 150 still missing days after the disaster.
You can download the AnewZ application from Play Store and the App Store.
What is your opinion on this topic?
Leave the first comment